Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 1999 13:44:12 -0400
From:      "rtoren" <rtoren@bronzedragon.net>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PCCard can't get CIS for 3com card

The card came with the Dell Inspiron and is a 3com 3CCFEM656B.
Unfortunately, I don't think 3.2R is getting enough data to attempt an ID. I
saw an archived query  just like my situation in the mail archives from a
year ago, but there was no reply.
Once I get past this, I can worry about the pccard.conf and such.

Boot time entries appear to be:

fred /kernel: PC-Card VLSI 82C146 (5mem & 2 I/O windows)
fred /kernel: pcic: controller irq 3
fred /kernel: Initializing PC-card drivers: ep sio
fred /kernel: Card inserted, slot 0
fred pccardd[64]: No card in database for ""("")
fred pccardd[64] pccard started

Command line probing gives

fred# pccardc dumpcis
Configuration data for card in slot 0
Tuple #1, code = 0xff (Terminator), length = 0
2 slots found

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Rip Toren
rtoren@bronzedragon.net