Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:17:46 +0530
From:      "Charles" <charles.johnson8892@gmail.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Mobile Application Proposal

Hello,

My Name is Charles; representing leading mobile app development company.

We are innovation driven customer centric organization, our love for design
makes application best as always and keep ahead our customers from
competition in the market.

We would like to explore the possibility of working with an esteemed company
like yours in Information Technology especially in mobile app development.

We are a 7+ years old mobile app development and services company. From our
global delivery center in India, we have helped several customers address
their problems by offering these solutions in the mobile application area:

1. We follow: Design Led Engineering

2. Expertise: iPhone App Development, Android App Development, Windows
Mobile App Development, iPad Application Development, Android Tablet App
Development

3. Technology (Native APP)- Objective C, iOS SDK, Android SDK, Eclipse IDE

4. Methodology: Proprietary development methodology to ensure timely
delivery within budget

5. Transparency: Communication is utmost important. We love to communicate
with customer

6. System Integration: Extend existing IT system onto mobile

I would like to have an opportunity to discuss with you the mutual
cooperation we can have in the field of application design and development.
Please let me know your project requirement and availability for a quick
call, so that we can send you our Company profile along with app profile
that we have developed for Clients

Hoping to hear from you in the soonest possible time.

Kind Regards,

Charles

Business Development Manager