Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:21:47 +0200
From:      Dmitry Makovey <dimon@ids.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCMCI modem

--------------F23742C17C4143E2B91C259C

I've tried to connect my US Robotics PCMCI modem to FreeBSD and
failed.... What are the steps to do so I can connect to my ISP? config
for pppd I've already studied, so only PCMCI part left.

--
WBW, Dmitry Makovey

dmitry_makovey@mail.com

--------------F23742C17C4143E2B91C259C

I've tried to connect my US Robotics PCMCI modem to FreeBSD and failed....
What are the steps to do so I can connect to my ISP? config for pppd I've
already studied, so only PCMCI part left.
<pre>--&nbsp;
WBW, Dmitry Makovey

dmitry_makovey@mail.com</pre>
&nbsp;</html>