Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 21:01:41 +0800 (BNT)
From:      Stefanus Du Toit <sdt@gmx.net>
To:        Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /sbin/mknod complains in make distrib-dirs distribution

Ah, thank you, I missed that :/.

I only read the appropriate section from the FreeBSD handbook. Perhaps a
later release should include a reference to /usr/src/UPDATING (well,
perhaps it does already, this handbook is from 3.4 :).

Thank you again,

--
Stefanus Du Toit * WorldForger * Unix Hacker * Open Source Fanatic
mailto:sdt@gmx.net * http://www.worldforge.org/ * http://ultracool.net/