Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:50:03 +1000 (EST)
From:      sutton@aardvark.apana.org.au
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/3412: New port - Apple IIGS beta release

>Number:         3412
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       New port - Apple IIGS beta release
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.1.5-STABLE i386
>Environment:

FreeBSD solsbury-hill 2.1.5-RELEASE FreeBSD 2.1.5-RELEASE #3: Wed Jan 15 20:28:40 EST 1997     suttonj@solsbury-hill:/usr/src/sys/compile/EVERYDAY  i386

This is a companion port to xgs. This version is the current test/beta
release. Please do not delete the other xgs port.

>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:

ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.ORG/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/xgs-beta.tar.gz

Please add this to the ports collection as soon as you can. Sorry for
the medium priority but the beta versions are breeding like rabbits at
the moment.

This port ftp's two files: a) xgs-0.49.2.tar.gz and b)
xgs.rom. xgs.rom is a copyright ROM and cannot be distributed. The
emulator source is a different matter and it would be great if we
could consider putting it on the cd-rom & mirror. The author is happy
for us to mirror also.

If there are any problems please email me. Thanks, Joel...