Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 03:33:49 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        BSD <bsd@shell-server.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More panics (different hardware)

Please press the 'scroll lock' key to scroll upwards and report the real
error message.  Before you post it, take a few minutes to check the
handbook section on kernel debugging and try giving us enough
information to actually help you.

You wouldn't ring your doctor up and say "Hey doc, I hurt" and expect him
to tell you what's wrong.  Why do you subject us to a comparable form of
abuse?