Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 20:40:47 -0500
From:      Richie Suarez <rgsuarez@concentric.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd installation

Hi, before I install freebsd there is a couple of things that I want
to make sure of. I am going to give freebsd my whole hd, no other
partitions. I have been told by you guys already that it is not
neccessary to format my c: before installing freebsd, that I can do
that during the installation. But the thing that I dont understand is:
1. I am installing freebsd via cd-rom.
2. i am starting the installation via boot floppy
3. once in the installtion, will freebsd provide cd-rom device drivers?
because I will be deleting my ms-dos drivers.
well, let me know