Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:18:29 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help with an .ms file please

I am trying to format a file that comes with the XFree86 package that
describes the control sequences available with xterm
(/usr/ports/x11/XFree86/work/xc/doc/specs/xterm/ctlseqs.ms). The file
has the following instructions:

Run this file through troff and use the -ms macro package.

	I've tried various combinations of troff/groff including the most
obvious, 'groff -ms ctlseqs.ms > xterm-sequences' but I'm not getting
any output that I can read. :-/  Any suggestions would be welcome here.

Thanks,

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

When you don't know where you're going, every road will take you there.
     - Yiddish Proverb