Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:27:25 +0200
From:      MICHAEL_HEITMEIER@HP-Germany-om12.om.hp.com
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ppp setup

Cool.

Why is stuff like this not part of the standard FreeBSD package? I was
fighting with ppp too and had to learn a lot of stuff that is really
totally irrelevant.

It's really sad that just to become not 'too user friendly' (maybe because
it smells too much of M$) great helps like these seem to be frowned upon
by the gurus.

Michael