Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 1996 19:11:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Webmaster@Fornits.com (Ginger Warbis)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help! cant install

Greetings,
     I am setting up freeBSD for the first time but am having some difficulty. My machine meets the bare minium requirments as it is a 386sx w/ 4m ram 80m IDE drive. After booting from the boot flopy and going through the inital disk partition setup fine I get to the extraction of the root flopy and crash.

The fault trapis 12
Virtual address 0x0
Fault code supervisor read page not  found

I have reformated the disk 2x using rawrite for both the boot and root flopy. Is there somthing missing from the root flopy? Am I missing somthing.

                                   Thanks in advance
--
Bill & or Ginger Warbis
WebMaster@Fornits.com - http://fornits.com/