Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 05:42:59 -2000
From:      "Cherri" <sfvchh@athena.fciencias.unam.mx>
To:        <kristin@consultforrest.com>
Cc:        <qhskjs@star-track.com>, <borrenl_23@yahoo.com>, <gnome@freebsd.org>, <ken_cheng@value-builder.com.tw>, <bongobaile@aol.com>, <mossmemaid@eathlink.net>, <dox4joses@aol.com>, <chapinha@hotmail.com>, <brantley@fastrans.net>, <bjmorgan@msn.com>
Subject:   relegating23914

Frustrated With Your Internet Marketing Efforts?

Have you tried:

FREE Classifieds? (Don't work)

Web Site? (Good for closing but you have to have visitors)

Banners? (Expensive and Iffy)

E-Zine? (They're great, but only with thousands of members)

Search Engines (Easy to be buried with thousands of others)

E -MAIL MARKETING IS THE ANSWER!

It is a proven fact that your best chance of attracting
new business is through Direct E-mail.

The secret to an effective bulk E-mail marketing campaign
on the internet is directly related to the freshness of
the lists used. To ensure that our customers receive the
freshest mailing addresses, we are constantly updating
and revising our mailing lists.

Our Sixth release provides you with 15 MILLION E-mail
Addresses taken from our own database of opporunity
seekers and businesses.

THE MASTER MARKETERS CD VOL. 6 consists of 15 Million
E-mail addresses that were cleaned and verified. You
can start mailing these addresses immediately.

We have removed all the following domains:

THESE DOMAINS ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT INCLUDED:

Compuserve.com
Genie.com
Delphi.com
MCI.com
And all domains ending with .edu, .mil, .org, and .us.

There are no International domains in this CD.
All addresses are pure .COM AND .NET.

There are ABSOLUTELY NO DUPICATE ADDRESSES!

Our CD does not contain any of those bogus and filled
addresses used by other companies to ad inflated numbers
to their lists.  We pay full time employees to perform
hundreds of hours of list verification and deduping of
our lists.

REMEMBER, our business is mailing for individuals and
companies. We mail over 20 million direct E-mails per
Day for our clients and the addresses contained in the
Master Marketers Cd are the same fresh, clean lists we
use.

We maintain a huge database of anti-commerce radicals who
want the net for themselves. We run our lists against this
database and remove all E-mail addresses these radicals
use to trap you into mailing to them so they can cause
you trouble.

Over 30,000 BUSINESSES come on the Internet EVERY
single day...If you don't send out Broadcast Email...
YOUR COMPETITON WILL!

SPECIAL BONUS OFFER!
For those who order The Address CD Vol. 6 before 11/30/02
we are going to include our Professional Email Marketing
Book.

This Book Explains Exactly how Bulk Email operates. The
author, Paul Willis has 8 years of Bulk Email Advertising
experience and operates a very successful Internet Email
Advertising Company.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss how
we can help you to effectively market your business via
Direct E-mail advertising please call 818-743-7507. We
offer several affordable Marketing packages for those who
need their E-mail ads sent through our servers.

We accept payment by Check - Visa - Mastercard - Discover.

TO ORDER our CD, simply print out the EZ ORDER FORM
below and fax your Check or Credit Card Information to
our office today. Fax to: 661-244-4903.

Or

Call 818-743-7507 to order by phone.

E-Z ORDER FORM

______ Yes! I would like to order MASTER MARKETING CD with
15 MILLION Email addresses for $229.00.
*Price includes shipping and handling with the U.S.

DATE___________

NAME_____________________________________________________
Name and address must match credit card.

COMPANY NAME_____________________________________________

ADDRESS__________________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP_________________________________________

PHONE NUMBERS____________________________________________

FAX NUMBERS______________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS____________________________________________
Must have a valid e-mail address for credit card orders.
You will receive receipt of credit card charges by e-mail.

CHECKS BY FAX SERVICES!

24 HOUR FAX SERVICES

If you would like to fax a check, paste your check below
and fax it to: 661-244-4903. You do not have to mail the
original check we will simply make a draft from the copy
you fax.

Make all checks payable to P.W. MARKETING LLC

Paste or Tape your check here and fax along with this
order form to 661-244-4903