Date:      Sat, 29 May 1999 14:36:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kyky Effe <kyky_2000@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   128 ISDN Modem

I want to buy chip ISDN Modem (ext/int) but I dont know which one, is
good? (I cannt afford the expensive one)

Is it hard to setup internal ISDN Modem?
If not, which one should I get?

I want be able to plug my regular phone on it so I can make a call
while it connect to the Internet.

What is the easiest way to upgade 3.1 to 3.2?
(cvs or /stand/sysintall)

I tried "/stand/sysinstall" but it din't work so I use the floppy disk
and reformat everything again.

by the way I want to use ISDN modem on my FreeBSD 3.2.
if you guys has the used ISDN MODEM and still working I would buy it.
(reasonable price)

Thank you very much for your time guys.

peace

Kyky_2000