Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:49:58 +0100
From:      Gilles.Guerrini@alcatel.fr
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   libfetch undestanding

Hello
I am a libfetch library user. Maybe you can help me.
I would to transfer a file in passive mode.

I create an URL from the function fetchMakeURL ():
ftp://ftp:ftp@remote_host:21/myfile.

WhenI use the funct fetchGetURL () to transfer the file.
I make a tcpdump to examine the transfer.

Mu local host sends a RETR command corresponding to the file.
The Remote host 'remote_host' confirms the transfer.

Here, there is a problem, the file doest not exist on my local disk.
I don't understand.

If I transfer the same file via a fetch command:
fetch "ftp://ftp:ftp@remote_host:21/myfile", the transfer is OK
and my transferred file exists in my local disk.
Can you help me please ??
Gilles GUERRINI