Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:27:52 -0400
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: http://people.FreeBSD.org/~tanimura/newmidi/

Roger,

Could you please take a look at

which I just filed last night?  With the new sound code (or perhaps
something else), I get a panic when the Gravis Ultrasound PnP board
in my system attempts to get attached.  I built a kernel without the
sound drivers compiled in, and can repeatedly induce the same panic
by kldload'ing the drivers after booting.

I'd be happy to supply more info if required.

louie