Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 23:37:59 -0700 (MST)
From:      Antonio Varela Lizardi <antonio@icon.net.mx>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WaveLAN Card

Greetings,

  I have a Lucent Orinoco PCMCIA card (former WaveLAN Turbo), Turbo
11Mbps, Silver; a Texas Instrument 1225 PCI-CardBus bridge (sold by
Lucent), a regular desktop PC, FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE and a lot of problems.
The wicontrol -i wi0 -o tells me that the card is not tx/rx. Deep inside
I've found that wi_seek(), called inside wi_alloc_nicmem(), returns with a
timeout. Any of you has succeeded with this Card? Pointers will be very
very welcome.

Best regards.