Date:      Thu, 6 Mar 2008 09:51:11 +0100
From:      Ruben van Staveren <ruben@verweg.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INET6 -- and why I don't use it

--Apple-Mail-19-1000488860

The interesting thing, to stay on topic, is that people are willing to
explore a feature called "SCTP" which to my knowledge is younger than
"IPv6". This makes the whole discussion sort of moot, right ?

Speaking for the devil's advocate...
The point of insecurity does not hold up if you look at RFC 5062. And
we had TCP/UDP for many years and they are still serving their purpose
well, so why change ?

So give it a chance, only then there will be feedback and only then we
can fix the problems. Otherwise it will stay just theoretical.

- Ruben

--Apple-Mail-19-1000488860
	name=PGP.sig
content-transfer-encoding: 7bit