Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:52:00 +0700 (JAVT)
From:      ari <arifin@xfilesfan.com>
To:        thierry.herbelot@alcatel.fr
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Compile Custom Kernel?

On 22-Jun-99 Thierry Herbelot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Did you add a line like the following in your config file ?
> controller      scbus0  #base SCSI code

Hi Thierry,
When i'm add lines controller scbus0, there is a progress. When running "make"
now error message decrease, below is a message appear on screen after I'm add
scbus0 line:

aha1742.o: Undefined symbol '_eisa_match_dev' referenced from text segment
aha1742.o: Undefined symbol '_eisa_add_iospace' referenced from text segment
..
..{ notes: at least 12 lines}
..
aha1742.o: Undefined symbol '_eisa_release_intr' referenced from text segment

*** Error code 1

Then I edit MYKERNEL again and add/enable line controller eisa0 now I could
"make install" and my soundcard could detect on kernel.

thank you,
-ari