Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 1996 08:55:14 -0500
From:      gregkopp@en.com (Greg Kopp)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   curious

I'm just a bit curious. I know FreeBSD is based on 4.4BSD-Lite, but how
close are either of these to the current commercial release of BSD/OS 2.0?
I'm sure the underlying code is much different, but what about the user
interface? The reason I ask is I'm considering buying BSD/OS 2.0, but I
want to be familiar with it. I've used Linux, although not extensively. But
again, not knowing anything about BSD, I don't know how close that even is
to BSD/OS 2.0.

Any help would be appreciated.

*             Greg Kopp - Garfield Heights, Ohio                 *
*  Gun Owner-Ham Radio Operator-Model Railroader-Graphic Artist  *