Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:29:01 +0000
From:      Daria Jones <dariajones101@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SEO Leads

Hi,

I wasn't sure of the exact services your firm offers, but I'm assuming it's
more than just SEO?

I have a network of businesses (About 300 new prospects daily) that are
requesting quotes on SEO and web design. Would you be open to
receiving/purchasing these from us? Please let me know.

Best regards,

Daria Jones
Business Development

[image: Inline image 2]
*We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of a few
things. By replying to this email, you authorize Web Leads, Inc and our
affiliates that can help with your project to call you at the number you
provided, and you understand that they may use automated phone technology
to call you. At no time are you required to make a purchase. If you are no
longer interested in receiving messages or feel you are receiving this
message in error*
Click here to opt-out.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tzbNy4_ev0fYKiKTdpE24sZVytnki695uwNA39NSY9w/viewform>;