Date:      Sat, 27 Dec 2014 19:57:08 +0100
From:      Jan Beich <jbeich@vfemail.net>
To:        Patrick Mackinlay <patrick@spacesurfer.com>
Cc:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: new firefox broke pipelight

Patrick Mackinlay <patrick@spacesurfer.com> writes:

> Your latest firefox has broken pipelight. When I run firefox I get:
>
> LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
> /usr/local/lib/pipelight/libpipelight-flash.so [/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6:
> version GLIBCXX_3.4.11 required by
> /usr/local/lib/pipelight/libpipelight-flash.so not found]

Firefox itself depends on libstdc++ and loads the old version first.
Try either LD_LIBRARY_PATH, FAVORITE_COMPILER=gcc, static linking or
port pipelight to USES=compiler:c++11-lang and drop USE_GCC.

Not really a gecko@ bug.

VFEmail.net - http://www.vfemail.net
ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!