Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 1997 00:28:14 +0100
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD chat list)
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.2-RELEASE is now available from ftp.freebsd.org

As Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> Well, Jordan, don't you think we should send Joerg his own "FreeBSD
> Release Engineer Hat" ?   He has really deserved it.

Hmm, no, i really don't like hats very much.  Maybe helmets, but
only while riding motor-bikes...

> Here's to Joerg, the release-engineer for FreeBSD 2.2 and 3.0!!!
>
> What do you mean "WHAT??" ?
>
> Didn't you even read it before you signed it ?

Ah, the little footnotes.  I almost miss these parts, too bad.

> Well, that is really far too late now.  Your name is on the contract and
> you are the stuckee for 3.0 as well!

Ah, 3.0 only?  That's great!  So it must be that it were the footnotes
of your releng contract that bound you to be the release engineer for
2.2.1?  Fine with me!

*evily grin*

--
cheers, J"org