Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:16:15 -0600
From:      anthony@sohopros.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape probs.

When I use Netscape 3.04 I am getting about 100 or
so errors stating something about XKeysymDB.  I read
the README, but I don't understand exactly what I
am supposed to do to correct this problem.  Can some-
one give some insight on how to correct this prob? I
am using the BSDI version of Netscape because I only
have 24 meg of ram and when I tried to run Communicator
it crashes often.

Thanks Anthony ....