Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:36:58 +0800 (PHT)
From:      ammag@mail.upm.edu.ph
To:        Martin Zibert <martin.zibert@drustvo-dns.si>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Restricting Xwindows

Hi Martin!

I'm Anthony from the Philippines.  I had that same problem just recently.  I
have Linux for sometime before I got BSD and theses two OSes  are not that
different.  I solved ur problem just by reading the Linux HOWTOs. If you have
access to those HOWTOs, browse over it and see if that solves your problem
too.  Good luck!