Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:13:13 +0100
From:      Emanuel Strobl <emanuel.strobl@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        =?iso-8859-1?q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@deepcore.dk>
Subject:   Re: UPDATE: ATA mkIII first official patches - please test!

--nextPart1493961.FXTph8OBIW

Am Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2005 15:00 schrieb S=F8ren Schmidt:
[...]
> As always, enjoy and let me know how it goes...

It's running here on several RELENG_5 machines. Like with j I also can't fi=
nd=20
any problems with k :)
But the strange 16MB/s limit on my ICH2 (i815 B-step (tualatin)) machine st=
ill=20
exists and still if I use the command "atacontrol mode 0 udma5 udma5" the=20
limit vanishes but only when typed interactively, no go by setting the udma=
5=20
mode (which is actualy already set at probing) in any rc script.
Still reproducale but I have absolutely no idea how this can be :(

Thanks for your work :))

=2DHarry