Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:27:29 +0100
From:      Herve Quiroz <hq@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FYI: jakarta-tomcat{3,4,41} ports are open for a new maintainer and/or volunteers

Hi all,

I've just reset maintainership of the following ports that were
previously maintained by Ernst:

- www/jakarta-tomcat3
- www/jakarta-tomcat4
- www/jakarta-tomcat41

If anyone feel like having some time to spare, I would be glad to assign
any of these ports back to him. BTW, here are a few related PRs:

- ports/38018: www/jakarta-tomcat4: make passing of JVM arguments possible
- ports/38020: www/jakarta-tomcat4: stop tomcat via java -jar bootstrap.jar stop
- ports/43565: jakarta-tomcat41 port breaks upgrades
- ports/53790: www/jakarta-tomcat41: Let tomcat41ctl start java -server
- ports/74344: [proposal] tomcat41ctl: support for passing parameters to java vm

These PRs have been assigned to the list for now. I'm not quite used to
Tomcat but I will be glad to help sorting out these PRs.

Herve