Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:42:59 +0100
From:      Paul Robinson <paul@iconoplex.co.uk>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stealthy?

Apparently, we're part of, and using the products of a stealth project:

Which inevitably led to one of Slashdot's amusing (sic) BSD articles:

http://bsd.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/06/13/2241255&mode=nested&tid=122&tid=185&tid=190&threshold=-1

All I can say is, with 2.5 million hosted unique domain names, 4 out of 10
of the top hosting providers for stability and ~ 400 CVS bits set, this must
be the worst example of stealth I've ever seen. From now on, I think core@
should be known as "The Bilderberg Group", hackers@ should be constrained to
Freemasons and chat@ should concentrate on talking about how great Windows
is to distract everybody else.