Date:      Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:43:48 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel related question ...

Sorry for asking here, but y'all are the only "useful techies" I know :)

Am trying to put together my next new FreeBSD server ... Intel based, on
an SE7520JR2 DDR2 motherboard ... problem is simple ...

I have 4x1G Kingston DIMMs to put in (KVR400D2R3K2/2G) ... if I put two in
Bank 1, I can boot ... if I  put the other two in Bank 1, I can boot ...
if I put 4 in (2 in Bank1, 2 in Bank2), I get three long beeps ...

Is ther something obvious I'm overlooking here?  It doesn't seem like the
RAM, since all 4 sticks do work, so its only leaving me the motherboard
itself ... but wanted to double check ...

----