Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 1997 10:53:58 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Encryption Upgrade

I just realized that most of these files are exactly the same.
/usr/src/gnu doesn't even exist on the system to upgrade.  Which of all
these files are required to upgrade encryption, and which binaries need to
be rebuilt (I assume perl, and crypt)

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Server Engineering Manager                    230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL