Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 11:27:35 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        mdavis@cts.com (Morgan Davis)
Cc:        mihara@prd.fc.nec.co.jp, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.0-stable + SMP + fxp = device timeout

As I recall, Morgan Davis wrote:
> Again, the important point here is that this hardware ran 3.4-stable
> with SMP with no problems (for at least a year or so).  Upgraded to
> 4.0, and no joy.

I'm sure I'm starting to sound like the crusty curmudgen old fart
that I am, but could you please tell me why you upgraded?

I'm not trying to be glib here, I'm really interested.  What was the
motive for the upgrade?

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.net