Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 2013 02:31:14 -0800
From:      Scott McWhirter <scott+freebsd-arm@konobi.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   pmap kernel panic

Hi all,

posed to the IRC channel.

I've been running stable/10 on my dreamplug (armv5te) of late, but
I've had a fairly consistent panic happening:

login: panic: Lock vm object not exclusively locked @
/usr/src/sys/arm/arm/pmap.c:4610

Of which the backtrace looks like http://hastebin.com/nefuyawohe.avrasm

This has been happening just as I've been building ports, so will be
hard to pin down on a easy reproducible case. I also need to do some
dtrace-ing on what's going on with the kernel during this time, but
I'll need to pick up brendan's book for that.

I still need to get setup to be able to do a proper savecore on panic,
but I do currently have my dreamplug running in kdb. I'll be in IRC as
'konobi' 24/7 if anyone has specific details that they want.

I also have other things that I should get on record on the mailing
list, but for now, this is the blocker for me.

Thanks,

---
Scott McWhirter | konobi