Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:51:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Damon Hammis <squirrel@hammis.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Just curious (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:36:10 -0700
From: Dave Goodrich <daveg@rblc.com>
To: Damon Hammis <squirrel@hammis.com>
Subject: Re: Just curious

You have my wholehearted support, but because we use MS Expunge Server, I
cannot send a reply to the list, which cannot be found it seems from here.
Please forward my agreement.

I've always like the newbie response of;

<answer>

<where it was found>

This answers questions, shows that there are more answers, and where to find
them.

DAve.