Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 1999 19:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Barry Caplin <bc@bjb.org>
To:        Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@mail.trace.net.tw>
Cc:        isp FreeBSD <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Tcket system

On Sun, 5 Sep 1999, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Sep 1999, Barry Caplin wrote:
>
> > Hi Ronald!
> > On Sat, 4 Sep 1999, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> >
> > > Does anybody have a "ticket system" ?
> > >
> >    Another good one is req.  It has queues and you can give and take
> > tickets among users.  It has most of the features you would want.
>
> Where is this package?
   I was afraid you were going to ask me that!  I don't know the location
off hand, but a search for req should find it...
Lycos gave me the req home page!
www.cs.neu.edu/software/ccs/req/

   Have fun!

   Barry

   Barry Caplin, CISSP               US West Internet Services
   Manager - Internet Systems        work: bcaplin@uswest.net
               Engineering           home: bc@bjb.org, bc@mtiweb.com
 PGP fingerprint =  9F E9 5C B6 A2 AD 85 AE  1E 4D 11 0B C2 85 60 93
 finger bc@mtiweb.com for PGP public key