Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:16:27 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Tim Aslat" <tim@spyderweb.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Which Laser Printer for FreeBSD

Duplexers are nice but hard to find on the used market.

Be careful with buying envelope feeders.  HP manufactured 2 different ones.
The first one only works on the HP4.  The second one works on the HP4 and
on the HP4+.  Both look identical and there are no identifying marks on them
that indicate if you have an older one or a newer one.

Ted