Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 1998 00:53:04 -0500
From:      Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   compiling problems with sig6  ( abort() )

Hello, I installed FreeBSD 2.2.5-RELEASE on my 486 SLC/2 66mhz with 16
megs and am trying to install various ports.  I keep running into this:

cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 6
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

ALWAYS signal 6, I have no idea what could be causing it, I already
turned off L2 cache to see if it helped but nope.. any suggestions would
be appreciated, please email me personally, I'm not subscribed to the
questions list.  Thanks for your time.