Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 23:43:13 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   * 3com 3c589c works (finally) *

My 3c589c pcmcia cards now works ...

I have changed my laptop with an IBM 365xd and it was found (zp0,
10,300,0xee000) at the first boot (with the boot floppy of the 2.2 snap
of the 1st of August, which is the first boot floppy I found on my
desk...)

Now it works like a charm.

The only problem, big, will be the configuration of X for the "cyber9320
PCI" (Trident ???).

I have Xaccel 2.1 but it seems it doesn't support this chip.

Any suggests ?

Another questions :

Is possible to mount on the laptop /usr/src the /usr/src of my server and
then use this mount to make world or make install ?

I have tried, with an /etc/exports like

/usr/src -maproot=0 thinkpad

and on the the laptop with :

mount -t nfs gmarco:/usr/src /usr/src

then I tried a make install on the laptop but it fails very early. Where
I wrong ?

 Thanks again for your attention.

</bigger></fontfamily>

Regards...