Date:      30 Apr 2002 22:39:55 +0100
From:      Paul Richards <paul@freebsd-services.com>
To:        Andrew Heybey <ath@niksun.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, re@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can this le NIC bug fix go in before 4.6?

--=-3PUGwL2ZxZbj7Lzo9dSt

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 22:19, Andrew Heybey wrote:
> I sent the following to freebsd-stable a while ago; could it please go
> into 4.6?  It has been tested (according to feedback in PR 18641) by
> at least two people besides me.  Sorry if this is an inappropriate
> mail to send to re@freebsd, but I am not sure who to send this to...

I've been kindly donated some le cards recently so I will do my best to
take a look at this before 4.6. I need to get an ISA legacy box built
which will take me a while but I've got all the bits lying around, I
just need to find the time to put a box together.

--=20
Paul Richards                   |  FreeBSD DVD releases and merchandise.
FreeBSD Services Ltd            |  Hardware, support and development.
http://www.freebsd-services.com |  Domain names and mail/web hosting.

--=-3PUGwL2ZxZbj7Lzo9dSt

--=-3PUGwL2ZxZbj7Lzo9dSt--