Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 21:46:26 +0900 (JST)
From:      Joe Kelly <joe@gaia.gol.com>
To:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Cc:        joe@gol.com
Subject:   FreeBSD with a Japanese Keyboard.

Hi,

I've just bought a laptop and I'm wondering how to get it to recognise
a japanese keyboard instead of a standard US layout. Can some of the
Japanese readers of this list point me in the right direction.

All hints greatly appreciated. If possible I don't want to have to
run a kterm (just yet).

		Thanks in advance & Best Regards.

		Joe Kelly.

Global OnLine Japan. Dial-Up, Leased-Line, ISDN, Web Services & More.
Email <joe@gol.com> Tel: +81-3-5330-9383, Fax: +81-3-5330-9320

"To me clowns aren't funny, in fact they're kinda scary. I've wondered
where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the
circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts.