Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:27:36 +0100
From:      HERBELOT Thierry <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        "Pavel V. Antipov" <pavel@ikar.elect.ru>
Cc:        Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help me, please !

"Pavel V. Antipov" wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Kenneth Wayne Culver wrote:
>

> > > Hi !
> > >
> > > I want to create LKMs - not device drivers !
> > >
> > > Where can I get info about creating LKMs ?
> > >
> > >             Thank you
> > What version of FreeBSD are you using?
> >
> FreeBSD 3.0

Hello,

If you are running 3.0, you should de reading freebsd-current.
If you did so, you would know that LKM's are obsolete and are being
replaced by LKD's.
CVSupping to the latest -Current would give you interesting
documentation in /usr/share

If you want some help, stop shouting that you need help (Help me, please
! in your subject) : everybody on this list needs help (why should
anybody write here if they didn't need help ?)
You also must have a better subject on your posts (example : where do I
find doc on writing LKM's ?)

	TfH