Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 01:50:33 +0200
From:      Charlie Roots <root@isis.dynip.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Errors During make buildworld

Hi there
Newly cvsuped source files, as of today,  fail to compile
Apparenly the defective branch is

/usr/src/usr.bin/make/lst.lib

compat.o:
Job.o:
main.o:
They all give

Undefined Symbol '__error' referenced from text segment

the interesting thing that newly compiled ports also fail for the same reason

WOW man , this new elf stuff is really dangerous
I am doing all this on my ONLY machine
if YOU --> kill it
next time I'll be loggin in with my 'old, but not so risky' MS-SHIT 95

Help GUYS, GO FreeBSD TEAM, KILL US ALL :-)