Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 14:39:07 -0400
From:      David Meyer <Skynet1@cris.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

I want to get freeBSD but the way your FTP site is setup
is confusing. Is there not a one file executable to install it? And also,
I've currently got MSDOS 7.0 Win95 installed
on my Computer, will I be able to switch Operating Systems?
Does FreeBSD include a shell like windows? If so, will
I be able to run windows and dos programs within this shell?
Will it corrupt any of my Long File Names or Compressed
Drives? Is it risky? Please Respond ASAP.
Beyond Computers Internet Services-
Company President, David Meyer
Homepage: http://www.beyond.com/~Dave/
E-Mail  : Dave@Beyond.com