Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 1995 23:55:37 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A request..

Hi,
Responding to:
> From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
>
> I would ideally like to flesh this out a lot more and make it a
> well-thumbed (so to speak) section of the handbook that people look at
> *first*, before they buy their hardware.
>
> What say?

Ideally something one can print out too :-)
(I was at one sales thing yesterday, & Will be at another one tomorrow,
& we probably all know thes scenario,
as we stare at a `good deal' at a trade show: ...
	"is the Warbletron Widget Mark 2 Rev X.7 FreeBSD compatible ? "

Julian
---
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/
Tel +49.89.268616	Fax .2608126	Holz Strasse 27d, 80469 Munich, Germany
		Vector Systems Ltd,  Internet, Unix & C Consultants