Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:03:05 +1000
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wi(4), hostap mode and WEP

> I don't use WEP personally, so the only WEP experience I have is some
> extremely preliminary testing....  Others have made it work, however.
>
> Are there any messages on the screen?

Not that I can see.  Nothing in the messages file and ifconfig returns no
errors.  It just doesn't associate with the Windows client.  I'm currently
trying to get FreeBSD onto the laptop (a Toshiba 1800) and will try that as
well.

I'm happy to try running debugging code etc if you have any suggestions.

(I've submitted PR kern/41834 for this, just for the record.)