Date:      Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:09:57 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        pav@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] libsdp(3) - please test.

Pav,

>>please try attached patch for libsdp(3). this patch adds workaround for
>>devices that cannot handle sdp query with attribute id range that has
>>only one attribute id. currently i know of one such device - audiovox
>>smt5600. i suspect that palm treo 650 might have the same problem.
>>
>>if your device worked before it should continue to work. there should be
>>no visible changes. if you have problems then please send me hcidump(1)
>>binary dump (can be created with -w option).
>
> This patch does not make my Palm Tungsten T3 browsable.

do you get an error, or just no answer at all? this patch *will not*
make palm browsable if it was not browsable before. the important thing
is that you should *not* get any errors. basically, everything should
work exactly the same as before. the problem device i mentioned before
returns error and the patch should (i hope) fix it.

max