Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:38:01 -0700
From:      "Derek C." <coffee@blarg.net>
To:        Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>, "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: CD-ROM on a Dell Inspiron 8000

Well, where I am at now: it does not work, I am not sure what a "long
delay" being needed... I have put an IDE_DELAY in the kernel config, I have
let my computer sit at the bootloader for minutes at a time before boting,
and nothing seems to fix it. I filed a report, since this has been posted
to the lists several times with no reolutions.

Thanks,
Derek