Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:19:59 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   ahc0: WARNING no command for scb #

Hi,
	On a 2.2-STABLE machine that is about 90 days old, I saw a whole mess of

ahc0: WARNING no command for scb 7 (cmdcmplt)
QOUTCNT == 8
ahc0: WARNING no command for scb 7 (cmdcmplt)
QOUTCNT == 7
ahc0: WARNING no command for scb 7 (cmdcmplt)
QOUTCNT == 6
ahc0: WARNING no command for scb 7 (cmdcmplt)
QOUTCNT == 5
ahc0: WARNING no command for scb 7 (cmdcmplt)
QOUTCNT == 4
ahc0: WARNING no command for scb 7 (cmdcmplt)
QOUTCNT == 3
ahc0: WARNING no command for scb 7 (cmdcmplt)
QOUTCNT == 2
ahc0: WARNING no command for scb 7 (cmdcmplt)
QOUTCNT == 1

come on my console.  Any ideas what they are and what them mean ?

Thanks,

	---Mike