Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 1996 20:44:07 -0700
From:      sbhaskar@ix.netcom.com (swaminathan bhaskar)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: X server problem on Mach 64

Hi everyone,

I installed the Beta version of XF86_Mach64 and when I executed xinit,
I got the following messages:

TRANS(SocketUNIXConnect)() can't connect: errno: 2
..
giving up.
xinit: Interrupted system call (errno: 4): unable to connect to X
xinit: No such process (errno: 3): Server error.

Whats happening ?

I have a ATI Mach64 264CT Accelerator card with 2MB DRAM. The screen
went blank during system probing at installation time. I then enabled
Relocatable I/O on my card and had no problem after that. But, now I
cannot bring up my X server.

Any help appreciated.

Bhaskar