Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:21:17 +0200
From:      Volker Kindermann <freebsd@secspace.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Content-based web filtering?

> Does anybody have any thoughts on how to deal with this?

perhaps hogwash may help you:

http://hogwash.sourceforge.net

Hogwash is designed to take out 95% of the stock attacks all the kiddies
throw at your network. Hogwash lives inline like a firewall, but it
works differently. Instead of closing ports like a traditional firewall,
it drops or modifies specific packets based on a signature match.

 -volker

--
Please don't cc me: I read the lists and don't need your message twice
:-)