Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:57:58 +0000
From:      "Hood, Joshua" <jhood@Cogentco.com>
To:        "freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Cogent Communications- Joshua Hood

Hello all,

My name is Joshua Hood and I work for a great company within the Communicat=
ions industry, Cogent Communications. We are one of the world's largest dat=
a provider and I have taken an interest in your company.

I am curious what would be the best way for me to introduce myself and our =
services(colocations, DIA, p2p, layer 2 & 3) so when you and your company's=
 contract comes up for renewal I can be present to place a bid for your ser=
vices? Could you assist me with this? We have customers from local law, acc=
ounting, and marketing firms up to giants like Google and Netflix so I know=
 we have the capabilities to help.

Could you please advise,

Joshua L . Hood
Cogent Communications | Atlanta, Ga.| www.cogentco.com<http://www.cogentco.=