Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:03:04 +0800 (PHT)
From:      Francis Vidal <francis@cody.usls.edu>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
Cc:        jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com, FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: keeping up with time...

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998, Dan Nelson wrote:

> Some routers can also do NTP; our Cisco router is our master NTP server

i have a CISCO 2511 but i haven't tinkered with the NTP yet. would the
router be the best choice to make as a master than the UNIX boxes?

> at work.  For the win95/NT machines, the software I use is a free
> program called "Dimension 4", available at
> http://www.thinkman.com/~thinkman/dimension4/index.htm.  You can
> configure it to sync your clock on bootup, or every xxx minutes.

hey, thanks for the very good info :)

---
francis vidal | usls.NET | university of st. la salle, bacolod city, PH
PGP key available at ftp://ftp.usls.edu/pub/pgpkeys/francis.pgp
"birds of the same feathers are birds!" - rhoderick samonte's class