Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:02:59 -0700
From:      Sean Chittenden <sean@chittenden.org>
To:        Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
Cc:        Bart Peiren <nephilim@nephilimco.com>, kde@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] FreeBSD Port: qt-3.0.3_5

> >I just noticed that QT 3.0.3_5 is the latest version in the ports, while
> >3.0.5 has already been released.  Since this latest version contains a
> >(for me) rather important bug fix regarding QTextEdit, I'd like to see
> >this newer version in the ports.
>
> We're working on it. A large amount of testing is involved and we hope
> to have the upgrade, if there are no problems, available soon, within a
> week if possible. Thanks for your patience.

Speaking of testing, are there any -CURRENT machines in use for
testing the new updated KDE3 build?  I haven't been able to get it to
compile, even with some really gross hacks/patches to the KDE tree...
any thoughts on whether or not that'll work or how to get KDE3 to work
with -CURRENT?  I know it's GCC foo, but still.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden